With over a decade of experience, my passion lies in crowd safety; combining academic research with real-world experience of major events to ensure all elements of an event connect seamlessly together to give the crowd a safe and enjoyable experience.
My approach is uniquely placed with experience in both the local authority and organising committee. I understand the challenges, perceptions, pressures and opportunities on both sides of the table.
Having worked across an array of international and national events in event operations and transport, my experience transverse cultures – planning and producing music, cultural and sport events across Europe and the Middle East.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Member of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM)
- Member of the Institute of Place Management (IPM)
- MSc Crowd Safety & Risk Analysis (in progress)
- NVQ Level 4 Spectator Safety Management
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire and Risk Management
- Diploma in Crowd Science & Risk Analysis (IIRSM approved)
- BSc Events Management